Trying to find a Hairstyle I saw in a ad in marketplace

Khilie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I have been on secondlife for a good while now and recenIy started searching for it on marketplace tly saw a hair in a pic on marketplace that i wanted to get for my avie, so I started searching it on marketplace . well they have tons of hair on marketplace and something like over 4000 pages so i doubt i will find it. is there a faster way to find it? the picture didnt have a name for the hair it was a ad for buying a whole avatar so I dont have any information on the hair except that its a really cute style that I like. its a half up half down style. the ad is from Jstyle for a woman avie that got a bad review on the skin.. I dont have a picture saved but its real easy to find on the marketplace store site.

If it's so really easy to find, perhaps you should go ahead and find it for your needs. Expecting others to browse way over 200 offers for your description for something you would like to know seems quite lame.

But in generel, the seller (... got some doubts if "creator" would be matching term in this case...) says to IM her or send her notecards with questions. Maybe that's your best bet.

Ask the creator of the av, they will know what hairstyle is used in the ad

I assume it's this one you're referring to?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AVATAR-COMPLETE-WHITE-JSTYLE-WOMAN/5143777

If so, I don't think that's a very new hair style(just going by what's in the ad, its contents are styles not used nearly as often anymore as they used to be, and it was listed some time ago)

It reminds me of Amacci or Mina hair, but I can't be certain. Although both do have similar styles I have seen before. 

This one is very similar though..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CX-Morrigan-Hair-Demo/10852282

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for all your help Tari and Lillith.. and yes that is the exact hair I was referring to, and again so sorry for not putting up a link for it.. I will try every place in the marketplace if need be I don't mind if it's not a new style I just like how it looks and it's cute to boot so thank you thank you thank you for all the help.. I will get to practicing putting up links so that next time I will have a link to go with whatever I need help with.. You guys are lifesavers.. Thank you again.. :):):)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.