Madelaine McMasters

They've made us reactionaries!

Feedback? OK. Another reason to lurk in the important bits - however personally defined. 'Invision Community' well - would like to comment sometimes but - urgh 'community'.

Who cares, after 10.5 years insert smiley thingy.

We believe the forcefully being logged out issue is now fixed, please log out, and log back in and if it continues to boot you out, let us know! I was having the same issue, so I absolutely feel your frustrations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

@Tommy Linden What's expected behaviour when I've been AFK (or, more usually, kept the forum open in a tab but not one that's had focus for a long time) and find myself signed out?  

I'm getting -- I think -- told to sign in, and then I OK that message, and then a big bar appears saying "Sign in now" but gives me no way of complying with the instruction, and then I find myself on the main page, all signed in.   This may well be because I've got Vivaldi (an offshoot of Opera) set to keep me signed in.   But it's all a bit confusing, at least for me.

• Like 1

OK. Folks. I no longer have to log in each time.

Give them some space to fix things. I know from being best friends with folks that DO THIS STUFF that it isn't easy.

• Like 1