See if somebody was discontinuing the product they made, Could I turn around an offer the buyer, Linden dollars, I would like to know if I can buy it outright from that person directly and sell it in my store key well the process if that's possible I don't know that's why I'm at 

Can someone sell you a full perm version you can resell? Of course, you need to ask them how much the want for that? They of course would still have the ability to offer it for sale, and I would get something in writing from then stating they had given you the rights to sell it, just in case they later try to claim you stole it. 

• Like 1

It is certainly possible to make someone an offer. They could accept or refuse for any reason. You might have to negotiate to arrive at a price acceptable to everyone. If they refuse completely then respect their decision.

This was done quite a lot in the past (like long ago).  People sold whole stores of merchandise.  But there are as mentioned trust issues involved, ones that if they go bad would be most likely too expensive to rectify. Also if someone is discontinuing a product it is likely it doesn't sell.  In that case buying it might not be the best move :D.