No payment info on my profile

RoamerinSL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RoamerinSL said:

hey everyone :)

I added my paypal acc sucessfully to buy lindens but still it shows "no payment info" on my SL profile. 

wonder if it takes a time period to show up or...I have to buy lindens first? Pls advise! thanks. 

I'm not absolutely sure about this ut I think payment info won't show up in your profile until you've actually used the payment method, either by buying Linden dollars on Lindex, buying something with RL money on MP or paying for a premium membership.

The reason is that LL needs to confirm that the payment method is valid and the only way to do that is to use it.

• Like 1

Until you actually use your payment method, it's untested, as ChinRey says.  Your first L$ purchase in the LindeX starts your account, so that your purchase and sales limits begin to adjust.  When your account's flag changes from Payment Information On File (PIOF) to Payment Information Used (PIU), you also get access to other functions that watch that flag. (You can't receive a prize in Linden Lab games like PaleoQuest until you have PIU, for example, and some landowners will not let you enter their land without it.)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.