Show Off Those Shoes Part Deux or Socks or "To Necro or Not to Necro"

Clover Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lapointe & Bastchild S'Wear Salvage Boots, currently out at FaMESHed. Slink, Signature, Belleza Jake, plus unrigged versions included. L&B's usual amazing customisation HUD, including: 16 clean shades, 16 worn shades, 6 distressed shades (including graffiti'd), 5 metal colours, plus (for the short versions) 7 patterned and 7 plain sock colours (plus a no-sock option). All for L$600.

salvage.thumb.jpg.5f0ee789b2d56cd9444ed97221b2fa3f.jpg

• Like 10

I'm more of a boots instead of heels person. I really liked the boots Skell posted about above, and then when I was at Uber yesterday, I came across these "L&B Swear Lexi Engineer Boots" for the gals.  They come with a HUD with 17 color choices for each clean and worn, 7 solid color socks choices and 6 patterned socks choices (or no socks), and 5 different metal color choices.  They were L$699 which is more than I would normally pay for footwear, but they are cool boots and with all the HUD options, it was worth it for me (and they fit well over actual pants, not just over applier pants or leggings).     

38910031964_9a40815df1_o.png.5b1efab77dc3b081b9983abfb37baaaf.png

• Like 7

I just had to post this one, but NOT because I recommend them to anyone.  I was trying on some of my really old boots because some of them actually work better than before now that I can alpha out part of the legs.  Anyway, I came across this pair and truly laughed when I put them on.  They are 3 parts each leg/foot and look absolutely horrid if you move in any way that causes your knee to bend.  Not to mention that they come in around 100,000 CI. Based on the style - there is a glitter all up and down the sides - they must have been a hunt prize or some other freebie because there is no way I would have actually bought them.  Anyway, thought I'd share my chuckle

5a5c0c8c1de55_ShoeniqueDesigns-ExtremeThighHighBoots.thumb.jpg.a7c8c2d7c9277927e7b568778fee2cf1.jpg

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I saw these on Flickr, They are available only at Fetish Fair. I tried to get in about a bazillion times, then finally i got in this morning. I wont betaking them of for a while most likely.

2.14eve_004.png

I was scrolling past and noticed the platform part contained letters, and at first, couldn't figure out what they said.  Right after I started this response, my brain cooperated with my eyes.  Never mind :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I'm loving these colour-change boots I picked up for L50 (I think it's the first 100 pairs before it goes up) from CatsClaw:

5a8adba34092e_AngelBoots1.thumb.png.30da5ca90dd90aa5e12f5c394c9d369a.png

Some pics to show off a couple of other textures (I love the black with cute hearts!):

Purple

Black with hearts <3

Edited by LexxiXhan
Extra pics!
  • Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.