Show Off Those Shoes Part Deux or Socks or "To Necro or Not to Necro"

Clover Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to get myself a pair of boots posted here, and when I got to the store i found these shoes, I have wanted a nice pairs of running shoes for a while, but had not gotten them because the cheep ones i didn't like, and the ones i did like i didn't want to pay that much money for, These however are the group gift at Vale Koer, they come with a color hud so you can make endless varieties, you can even make the left and right shoes different if your into mismatched shoes

shoe_002.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

After today's post by Darling Monday to the inworld group, about her being the only one left of the original team of 5 and her work to pick up the skills to continue with the store, I think it's time for a Fri.Day appre... appli... "I like Fri.Day" post ... 

featuring Darcy Flats (blush), Gail Sandals (crow), Kendall Platforms (pewter), Sophie Sandals (rawhide)

5991fb83aa635_Fri.DayDarcyFlatsBlush.thumb.jpg.5e1e2e81f38d45de5a5af994925a7836.jpg5991fb86e6fcd_Fri.DayGailSandalsCrow.thumb.jpg.6d00aff179c9d257d83ff2daa31b3fb4.jpg5991fb88495de_Fri.DayKendallPlatformsPewter.thumb.jpg.b221041327770a065fed4d2b7e1e9b33.jpg5991fb8a04ed8_Fri.DaySophieSandalsRawhide.thumb.jpg.ae6278ad0bee0ac08ccf93623ad7335b.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

After today's post by Darling Monday to the inworld group, about her being the only one left of the original team of 5 and her work to pick up the skills to continue with the store, I think it's time for a Fri.Day appre... appli... "I like Fri.Day" post ... 

This is what I miss when I'm at work! I, too, have several pairs of fri.day shoes and think the product has just gotten better and better.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lara Aulder said:

::ROC:: Sabrina Heels

Love those!  

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

With my new love of shoes and all these cool ones being posted, in order to keep my inventory from overflowing, I might have to start treating my shoe wardrobe like my clothing wardrobe - wear it once and toss it.   B|

So far I've managed with only a handful of shoes, but I can see that changing with this thread. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Maybe they just need a really good pair of Zombie Heels

Temp.jpg.e2815d9fe47304a351cb9f6aad60b689.jpg

I would be really surprised if there isn't something, somewhere, really close to this in SL! 

P.S. Linden Lab if you are out there listening in, we need more emoticons, not just for swooning over Skell's posts, but also to express a mixture of horror, disgust and fascination.

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.