Show Off Those Shoes Part Deux or Socks or "To Necro or Not to Necro"

Clover Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 21.5.2018 at 12:42 PM, Talligurl said:

These come from R2 which are available only in World and they are available only at Collaber88

The outfits usually (or at least they used to) show up at R2 inworld store later, but of course C88 will have the better price. I have a huge folder with their stuff and picked this outfit in orange :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up these C & S Rubby boots today, They come with various mesh sizes and are a two part boot (lower & upper) w/ a color hud that will change the boot, laces/straps and metal colors individually. Wearing them with Blueberry Cake leggings (under boot version)

Snapshot_392.png

Edited by Dementia Obviate
  • Like 10

Incredibly customisable (8 base colours, plus underlying glitter layer, animated glitter layer, and 'fade' layer are all on/off and tintable) these Glitter Boots by Artificial Halluciation are out at the Something Else event right now and they're rigged for Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass, Maitreya*, Belleza Jake, Slink Male, plus unrigged. (The Maitreya has 'exp' beside the item name = experimental rig, perhaps?) and just L$299. Well worth it for something truly gorgeous. Just two of the possibilities in black shown below:

5b32af2534092_AH-CrystalBoots.thumb.jpg.5183465d6a194acc68b5eff7009606f2.jpg

But if you think that looks good, wait until you see them animated... [ video 1 ] - [ video 2 ] - [ video 3 ]

• Like 9

Darnit, Skell.

I'm a sucker for new shoes (especially glittery ones). Which means I immediately had to run and grab these after reading your post. ;-)

LOVE them. Oh, and the rigging is fine on Maitreya BTW.

vf_june_07_FINAL.thumb.jpg.1f999f95bc9699ed2290d19b976ce9a6.jpg

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.