Show Off Those Shoes Part Deux or Socks or "To Necro or Not to Necro"

Clover Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Inspired by Jeny

I was going to dig up a shoe thread from 2011 on page 49 of the Your Avatar forums because all the cool kids are doing it, but I'm not a cool kid.

Show off them shoes, boots, socks, sexy toe rings or feet jewelry!*

(*strictly for blog research purposes and has nothing whatsoever to do with any fetish I may or may not have)

Flapper3.thumb.jpg.d3d3f31db6698b44cb5f5065001faf46.jpg

.:KC:. Couture ~ Hedy Heels ~ SL14B gift on Maitreya feet

• Like 4

• Clover Jinx changed the title to Show Off Those Shoes Part Deux or Socks or "To Necro or Not to Necro"

ooh I like this idea, even if my bank account may not!

Here are my latest faves, also from KC Couture: Abby Heels on Slink feet with Stockings from The Bare Naked Lady. (Just noticed the dreaded ankle seam, bleh :( )

saga-159.jpg

• Like 5

Wanted to share these amazing stockings. They were originally from a gacha set, but they perfectly fit with other maitreya high feet shoes! Stocking come in black and white, you can also change metal colors and rose bud colors. Additionally there are optional roses that are made out of cord , called mizuhiki. Those are color changeable too.

Konpeitou - 10 Tabi Rose Garden ( part of Rose Moon gacha set)

Shoes: [BREATHE] Heather Heels

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 8

I probably should have  used better color combination for the picture..they seem to look better in world that in this..

Anyways, these are from around 2014

JD -Penny calves

35678135703_327733ba9c_b.jpg

OMG I found this while looking for old boots..A freind spotted this in one of Baxe Coens stores..this had to be like 2007 I think.

This was one of Baxes first stores if I remember right.. We were sitting in GOL and she was talking about using models for her boots..She asked if I would be interested..I said sure..

The funny thing was,people seen my picture in her stores and they started to IM me thinking I was the creator..hehehehe

I'm like Bax Help.. They think I'm you..hehehehe

wow this really brings back good memories:)

7365150864_f5301caa62_b.jpg

• Like 9

A pair of boots and a pair of heels - both from Legendaire adn both have color change HUDs.  The heels are actualy one of the group gifts, so FREE.  :)

Rhonda's post showed me that I forgot to provide the name of these.  The boots are Lisa and the heels are ABHA.

598cf8d9b5018_LEGENDAIRELisaBoots.png.2e184e02b1dac45b9173e61ed7291ee4.png                    598cf8dfcafba_LEGENDAIREABHA.png.4dd28741168cb0393e4d60782a9483d6.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5

23 hours ago, Sagadin said:

ooh I like this idea, even if my bank account may not!

Here are my latest faves, also from KC Couture: Abby Heels on Slink feet with Stockings from The Bare Naked Lady. (Just noticed the dreaded ankle seam, bleh :( )

saga-159.jpg

Oh sure! Just go ahead and show us a bunch of gorgeous leg while you're at it! You big showoff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Only showing a fraction of my footwear. Too lazy to shoot it all

From Left to Right :

Vale Koer: Moody Plaforms

Deadwool: Strider Boots

Vale Koer: Overstate Boots

Astralia: Clarity Wedges

[BREATHE] Ayame Heels

Shoes1.jpg

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 8

15 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Not everyone.

Ceka gave me these years ago...

598cdeba6244d_SexyBoots.thumb.jpg.fba105ff1266e902093036326311bd1b.jpg

I love 'em.

Omg,I forgot about those..That was a Christmas gift for the forum cartel one  years..There was a hat that went with them also.. I remember thinking how much people in there liked older stuff and older movies..

So I named the items Hard times ,from a movie I watched with Charles Bronson..The hat was the same kind he wore in the movie..

That's so crazy seeing those boots..I actually didn't think anyone would get them..It's nice to know you did,Thank you.:)

Here is the movie

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Thank you.:)

Wait... you're thanking me for accepting a gift from you?

You are entirely too nice, Ceka. And you're welcome.

The best part of these boots is that, unlike the rare item of clothing my RL ex-hubby would get for me, these actually fit.

Thank you!

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Wait... you're thanking me for accepting a gift from you?

You are entirely too nice, Ceka. And you're welcome.

The best part of these boots is that, unlike the rare item of clothing my RL ex-hubby would get for me, these actually fit.

Did I put in a hud with those for sizing them up or a script or something? I can't even remember what all I sent out with them it's been so long.. hehehehe

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.