i am trying to verify my age so i can get into different places in sL and it wont work. failed?

msbrit1290

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

If you are a Premium or Concierge customer and you experience difficulty verifying your identity on the Second Life website, you may submit a new support case in order to verify your account manually.

1. Visit https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/
  2. Choose Account Issue from the first dropdown menu.
  3. Choose Manual Age Verification from the next dropdown menu that appears.
  4. Click Choose File to attach an electronic (scanned) copy of one of a Government issued identification that has your name and date of birth clearly displayed. This identification can be a birth certificate, driver's license, passport, or state ID or national ID.
  5. Click Submit.

Please expect manual verification to take 5-7 working days.

• Like 1

As Griffin said, support for age verification issues is restricted to Premium members or Concierge level. You could upgrade to Premium or alternatively you could set up a payment relationship with Linden Lab and be account verified. That will get you access to virtually all adult areas apart from a few where sim owners restrict to age verified.

You will need a valid credit card (not a gift card) or a verified Paypal account if it the USA and can add Billing info via the link on your Dashboard. Once it is accepted,  change the drop down menu in Preferences to allow General, Moderate and Adult access.

If you live outside the USA, you can only use a credit card and you must actually buy Lindens from the Linden Exchange (link on your Dashboard). Buy the minimum possible and when prompted, input your credit card details. Once accepted and Lindens paid to you, change your Preferences as mentioned above.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.