512qm with min 22x22 square-shape don't exist?

Kaya Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello *waves*

I want to buy land on the mainland to use my inclusive-tier of the Premium.

I've a skybox in this size which I like, but now I found out that most 512qm parcels are rectangle-shaped.

Aren't there square-shaped parcels on the Mainland anymore?

Actually I cam around the map quite often just for fun and now that you mention it, I haven't seen a square 512 in years. There were some long ago but not that many.  You might ADVERTISE for one. Someone with land could cut you out a square 512.  No other great ideas. There is a piece across from my shop that is a 512 but it is an EXTREMELY strange "squarish" shape. So there may be some somewhere. Perusing the map would likely be your best bet. Good luck. 

Here is a thought. If you can't find a 22 x 22 lot, you can easily find a 1024 (32 x 32). You could buy that and then divide off the piece you want to keep and abandon the other. They you would only be paying $5 tier for the one month. You could also make an alt of course turning them premium and buy and keep the 1024. 

So options. 

• Like 1

I talked already with a Landlord, he said this wouldn't work out, but thanks for the idea.

The problem is the land-tool only selects in 4m square-steps.

So 20 would be to less and 24 would be toggle the 5 USD tier. And if this is toggled because you have some qm more then 512qm, then you can just buy a 1024 for it.

2 hours ago, Sarah Lunardi said:

I talked already with a Landlord, he said this wouldn't work out, but thanks for the idea.

The problem is the land-tool only selects in 4m square-steps.

So 20 would be to less and 24 would be toggle the 5 USD tier. And if this is toggled because you have some qm more then 512qm, then you can just buy a 1024 for it.

Ah I didn't know that 4 meter thing. I just did the math LOL and I can't figure out what size those old square plots were :D.  Your 22 x 22 comes in at 484 and a 23 x 23 is OVER 512 at 529.  I hadn't thought about this at all. I guess somewhere along the way the land sizes (and like the subdivide tool) were changed. Interesting.  I HAVE seen ads for lots that were LESS than the 512 (recently) and those COULD be leftover and what you need. I just never ever looked at them as you would be losing "primage" :D. So maybe looking at the land sales for awhile and seeing if one of those come up. 

The easiest would be to make an alt and pay for a year which basically costs you $1 a month now (in the olden days you actually made money on the deal :D).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.