RobotXx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! ;)

I have a question about the Groups and the L$ that cost to join.

Who gets the money when someone is joining a group that has a fee? The Owner of the group? The Game? or how is that work?

Thank you in advance! 

:)

Edited by RobotXx

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RobotXx said:

Who gets the money when someone is joining a group that has a fee? The Owner of the group? The Game? or how is that work?

everybody in the group that got " group liabilities" enabled will get his/her share of the group money.

As example... your group has a join fee of 10L$ .. the first one you get 10 L$ ... but for the second one to join the group, only 5 ... at nr 10, just 1L$ ... from 10 and up, randomly somebody gets 1L$ with a max of 10 members... so with 100 members, 10 will get 1L$ and  90 get nothing.

Works the same with groupcosts.

To solve this, be sure you are the only one who has "liabilities" enabled in his role.

Group income gets normally paid every day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobotXx said:

it's really weird...

the cost to join the group is 50L$. and we were 2 owners that we get the liabilities. but we got nothing since yesterday. the moment i added one more avatar to get liabilities the 2 owners we got 100L$ each and we paid 10L$ each. and the avi that is the 3rd got 100L$ as well.

6 ppl joined the group yesterday so 6x50=300L$ so every day we get all the same amount  or its not always like that, but its random?

You wont get it every day. You will get a split each time someone pays to join the group.  eg if there are 10 people in the group and a 11th person joins and pays 50L$ then that 50 L$ will be split 10 ways.  Next time someone joins and pays 50L$  that 50 L$ will be split 11 ways. It doesnt happen daily, only one time after a new member joins and pays.

BUT all in the group with liabilities enabled have to pay out a share of 30L$ a week if the group also owns land set to search.   ie payments in and payments out are evenly distributed between those with the setting enabled in your group

this post might help explain that

• Like 1

Most groups that have a join fee have the Group Liabilities role only assigned to one or a few people, so they are not actually sharing that join fee with all group members.

3 hours ago, RobotXx said:

it's really weird...

the cost to join the group is 50L$. and we were 2 owners that we get the liabilities. but we got nothing since yesterday. the moment i added one more avatar to get liabilities the 2 owners we got 100L$ each and we paid 10L$ each. and the avi that is the 3rd got 100L$ as well.

6 ppl joined the group yesterday so 6x50=300L$ so every day we get all the same amount  or its not always like that, but its random?

Is it possible that you just didn't wait long enough to allow the L$300 to be paid to the 2 of you?  And it was possibly just a coincidence that after you added the 3rd person you all got paid - but maybe only because it was finally the time for the payout.  I don't remember if the group join fees pay immediately or daily at a specific time or what.  The search fee of L$30 is only taken from the group once a week.

well i checked that but it doesnt really say anything about the group fees. it says about a case that someone sells something that its deed on the group. 

i just wanna know if there is any way to get the money from the group fees because at the moment i have a group with a cost to join, but already 10 ppl joined and got nothing. 

Group fees count as group dividends as far as I am aware ie all money going into the group by whatever means is a dividend.  Who gets a cut depends on how the group roles are set out.  I don't know how often payments are made.  It could be weekly like stipends.  I am sure someone more knowledgeable will be along soon

• Like 1

it's really weird...

Edited by RobotXx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.