Animal avatar with bits?

London Helix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know there was a turn with many creators getting banned for beastality creations etc but I wonder how it is with non functional bits and removable bits? I want to add discrete realism of this and not sexualis it but what does the rulebook say? I looked through all terms and anything i could find on the creation subject but found nothing 

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, London Helix said:

I know there was a turn with many creators getting banned for beastality creations etc.

As far as I know, the bannings you mention weren't for the content but for Marketplace pictures showing human and animal avatars interacting in ... well you get the idea. Once the merchants agreed to change the pictures, they were allowed back in and the items are still for sale.

14 hours ago, London Helix said:

I want to add discrete realism of this and not sexualis it but what does the rulebook say? I looked through all terms and anything i could find on the creation subject but found nothing 

The reason you found nothing is that there is nothing to find. Creating anatomically correct animal models and animal avatars is not against any rule.

Edited by ChinRey
Typo
  • Like 4

This seems to be my day for correcting grammar and spelling.

It's "*****".  I know, I know, the missing "a" looks weird, but that's how it's spelled.

As Chin Rey notes, it's not against the Terms of Service.  Your animal avatar can be anatomically correct.  And in fact, said avatar can use its anatomical correctness to conduct all sorts of activities, as long as you don't violate the Maturity guidelines of the region.

EDIT:  Well, darn it.  Apparently the site censor won't let me provide the correct spelling. b*e*s*t*i*a*l*i*t*y, and subtract the asterisks.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.