Found possible skill gaming stuff in non-skill gaming region :x

Chaser Zaks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Eyy!

I never used skill gaming stuff, and as such am not fully knowledgeable about what counts as a skill gaming thing. I don't want to bug LL with pointless Abuse Reports, or risk getting someone in trouble for a false positive. Maybe someone who knows more about skill gaming can shed some light on this for me.

My question is, are these skill gaming things?

idk.png.e021eb4f61b250f6525ffe8de4039051.png

First one requires payment of L$1, and the other takes variable payment. There is also a "sploder" which requires L$20 to enter which to me seems like gambling/lottery, which probably isn't allowed in SL even though it claims to be a "LEGAL SPLODER"

I took as many precautions as possible as to not disclose the owner and the object locations, if you notice anything that may reveal these details Please let me know via IM so I can censor/remove it! IM link thing

Edited by Chaser Zaks
Linkified IM link

3 answers to this question

• Moderators

Hello Chaser Zaks!

If you find any Skill Games outside of a Skill Gaming Region, please file an Abuse Report so that we can take a look. Even if you aren't sure about the games being Skill Games, we encourage you to file an Abuse Report. You do not need to worry about bugging us. :)

-Corky Linden

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

They certainly look like skill games if they aren't free play i.e. click to play or require you to make a notional L$1 payment that is refunded they shouldn't be in a non skill gaming region.

there is a free play skill gaming sim mentioned in this linked post each game is run as a contest with L$ prizes for the top 5 scorers i don't visit skill gaming sims so can't say if the ones in the free play sim are the entire crop of legitimate single player skill gaming machines however the games pictured aren't in the sim and look old enough to be banned games i have a vague recollection of them from the days pre skill gaming policy

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.