Sign in to follow this  
Gopi Passiflora

Starting Avatars

Some questions:

1. What's your favorite starting avatar?

2. I've been in Second Life for six years but only started using it vigorously this year. Any cool starting avatars that I may have missed? (I'm familiar with the current Classic, Vampires, and Fantasy avatars.)

My fave starting avatar is the brunette with the white t-shirt and short jeans (Classic). Not surprisingly, I see her a lot in world.

i am not sure if she is still there but my favourite starter avatar was or is the groupie kind of rock girl :)

And the cute and innocent looking redhaired guy..but he is no longer around I guess...lol

Edited by Ina Fairport

True story, but I saw the zombie avi and thought it was done by 3rd party, so hats off to LL for that one.

You fooled me LL :D:ph34r:

• Like 1

The horse riding avatars are my new favorites.

Sometimes I will see a nice looking avatar and think that the person put together a nice outfit but then I see the exact same avatar, then another, and I feel tricked. 

• Like 1

I've never worn one long enough to form any attachment to them at all, ever...

Ruth is my absolute fav...and that chick shows up *everywhere*, especially during glitches..regardless as to whether or not one is male or female base av ;)

My second fav would be the box one...cuz it's cute :D

• Like 1

Yesterday, I decided to give one of my bots a new avatar, so I looked through what's in the library. I looked at all the mesh ones, male and female out of curiosity, and they're all ugly. I didn't look at all the non-mesh ones because the first one (top of list - I forgot its name) is quite attractive, so I settled for that. I'm only talking about faces, but I think this thread is probably more about outfits.