DID NOT RECIEVE MY LINDEN MONEY I PAID FOR!!!

draden88

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm going to guess that you did not "buy" any L$ at all.  You placed an order for L$, using the Limit Buy option.  Remember, the LindeX is not a store.  It is a currency exchange.  When you place an order at a fixed price, you are hoping that there is another SL resident who is wiling to sell L$ at that price.  If you have set the price too low, you could wait for a very long time before someone is desperate enough or dumb enough to sell at that price.  Even if you set a reasonable price, your order is competing with all the other orders placed at that price.  Again, since orders are filled in the order that they are received, you might wait for a while if there aren't enough sellers in the market.

If you want a quick purchase, I suggest canceling that order (on your dashboard at LindeX >>> Manage >>> LindeX Order History).  The money that LL has been holding in escrow will be transferred instantly to your account's $ balance, so you may place a new order.  Until you understand how the market works, I suggest placing orders with the Market Buy option instead of going for a fixed price.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.