Unwanted item

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Figure out where they're coming from( if it isn't something someone else owns, it's something you own) and remove it. You may have to turn on transparency to find the object causing them. (I use ctrl alt and T, your mileage may vary, depending on viewer, check your viewer's information to figure out how to turn them on for your viewer).

If it is near a land border, it may be coming from another parcel and not your own, in which case, you may need to ask that person to remove it(or LL).

Perhaps ask someone else to come check it out and they can tell you where it's coming from so you can remove the object. The picture doesn't really tell folks much of anything, plus it's a teeny picture at that and very hard to see(that is probably just me though)

Could well be something placed on the land border by a neighbour to annoy you i had a similar experience when someone in a neighbouring sim rezzed particle spammers the owner would not remove them so i AR'd most days til they were removed

If you are able to activate "highlight transparent" mode that will show you exactly where the offending particle emitter is 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.