Looking for help with Belleza Venus Skins

Tjailinifar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i'm using the Belleza Venus Body and was looking  for a Skin with Freckles already applied or Freckles that dont need to be put on the layers (tattoo/underwear/clothing). I was using ,or better still am Izzies Freckles but a lot of clothing cant handle anything on the layers without pieces of the body poking through. I found only one skin that has freckles ...from 7deadlyskins the new appliers ...but sadly they dont work right (doesnt apply to lower body) and they dont cover the whole body ...underarms + lower legs dont have freckles so its not fully what i was looking for. The Marketplace is stuffed with so many thing that even the search doesnt help too much so if anyone knows about a body skin for belleza (best if there is a matching skin or catwa catya head too).

1 hour ago, Ina Fairport said:

Pink Fuel has skin appliers with freckles. I have them for my Maitreya body. I am not sure if they are also for Belleza. You could check that in the store.

Thanks i tried it ...sadly the Belleza Version had a Hud which applies the Freckles to the layers ..the omega version would work too but the freckles there are barely visible :(

Try DeeTaleZ. I changed to their skin because not only do they have freckled skins, but they also has pubic hair in different colors, not only the clean shaven.

I don't use Belleza, but Maitreya. The vendors in the store is set up the same way, you either buy no freckles or freckles skin, and the skin pack includes pubes and clean options plus cleavage options.

You have to choose with or without freckles, so make sure you buy the correct pack after you try the demo.

With the alpha issues, I just can't use up layers just for freckles and pubic hair. Nice to have it painted on.

Edit: And they have head appliers too.

Edit: And they have "no nipples" versions too. Good for lace clothes when you don't want too show too much.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Try DeeTaleZ. I changed to their skin because not only do they have freckled skins, but they also has pubic hair in different colors, not only the clean shaven.

I don't use Belleza, but Maitreya. The vendors in the store is set up the same way, you either buy no freckles or freckles skin, and the skin pack includes pubes and clean options plus cleavage options.

You have to choose with or without freckles, so make sure you buy the correct pack after you try the demo.

With the alpha issues, I just can't use up layers just for freckles and pubic hair. Nice to have it painted on.

Edit: And they have head appliers too.

Edit: And they have "no nipples" versions too. Good for lace clothes when you don't want too show too much.

Thank you ...the Skins look good too but sadly the Freckles (at least in the Demo) only cover the neck down to the breast and the upper arms ...not the whole body :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.