Steele Griffith

Looking for RPs that allow furries

Hiya all and thanks for reading this.  Im currently looking for roleplay of any type that will allow furries or four legged fuzzies.  I have various avatars of both and I consider myself a decent role player (although will submit example or what not if wanted).  Not picky on genre or if its 'adult' or not either.  I check here often as well as inworld.....and I like to think Im friendly *grins*... so feel free to send a message inworld or here.  Thanks for taking the time.

• Like 2

Remnants of Earth is like the biggest RP sim that allows furries. It's sci-fi, with some MMO and tabletop elements that may or may not appeal to you.

If your furry avatar are on the more realistic and less cartoony side, a lot of fantasy sims will likely accept them. Ruins of Xenark seems to be open for anthro races, for example.

Good luck, hope you find something.

• Like 1

Lewistown Family Community caters to all walks of life. We are a new Family RP community that is small but looking to expand in the future we are a Life2 community partner and offer all the Life2 Amenities plus we have Fire and Police RP. If you need more info you can contact myself joespapi resident or you can come visit us at  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stonehenge Forest/119/158/22