Sign in to follow this  
Jules1979

Content maturity level of vampirism?

Question

Hello Everybody,

I have a little question. The vampire contents (not sexual content) are adult, moderate or general things?
The vampirism (concept) basicly over 18+ i think (in the real life).

I was read the "Second Life Listing Policies" these contents are general things, but the users who are used these vampire contents,
they are adults.

I set the maturity level of these things to adult at the marketplace, i try to protect the kids.
And I was read, the vampirism is general content. Really?

Thank your help guys.

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Jules1979 said:

Hello Everybody,

I have a little question. The vampire contents (not sexual content) are adult, moderate or general things?
The vampirism (concept) basicly over 18+ i think (in the real life).

I was read the "Second Life Listing Policies" these contents are general things, but the users who are used these vampire contents,
they are adults.

I set the maturity level of these things to adult at the marketplace, i try to protect the kids.
And I was read, the vampirism is general content. Really?

Thank your help guys.

if you want to put your things to Adult nobody will be against that, but it's not needed.

The projects for underaged ( in RL) have to be shielded from everything except their own dedicated sim, also no MP.

quote : 13-15 years old, you can access Second Life through an affiliated organization and will be restricted to the private estate of that organization. Only avatars approved by that organization will be able to enter these estates. You can't use Second Life search or purchase items from the Marketplace. ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Teens_in_Second_Life )

The 16-18 yrs old are assumed to be able to handle a Vampire game, and seeing whats released for those groups in other games, vampires are pretty sweet and innocent ...

• Like 2

It would depend on the type of item. If there is blood depicted then it should be Mature.

If erotic/sexual reference, then Adult.

Otherwise it should be OK as General. Vampires are snuggly and generally misunderstood.

Count-6.thumb.png.3c17923eb43e577f1c2ee84f93a177cb.png

• Like 1