Sign in to follow this  
Katiezord

Friendly neighbourhood queer looking for friends!

Hi! I'm Katie, from Canada and looking to make some friends!

I'm pretty new, and finding the 30 day waits for jobs a little frustrating (I get the reasons why, trolls be trolling.) so while I wait, I figure I can make some friends!

I love talking about video games, music (especially rock or 90's) adult beverages and lewd topics. Girls, I'm queer, so I might hit on you. Consider this fair warning! 

Hoping to find some regular pals to chat to and maybe show me some of their favourite spots around SL!

Katie x

• Like 1

HI, you can send me an IM, a friend request, large sums of cash, anything you want. I am straight, but I night still respond to your advances, though I must warn you, it is just because some guys think bi girls are hotter than straight girls. 

• Like 1

Hi! You can send me an IM. I'm a pansexual but I'm taken, however, I may flirt back every so often it's fun and everyone likes to flirt every once in a while. I'm an indie game designer, I like a little raunchiness in my life, and I'm always open to meeting new people. 

• Like 1