Logging into test grid

Raccoon Rezillo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

So I figured out how to bring up the test grid but when I try to log into it I just get "password is wrong." I use the same one I log into main grid. I accepted the terms to upload in second life and can upload in main grid but I want to simply use test grid to check how my mesh will be before I upload on main grid.

Is there someone I need to ask for permission? I can't think of anywhere else to ask this :/

The test grid has gone through some changes over the last few years. With which logins got kinda messy. It is likely that you will have to contact Linden support to solve that issue.
I would try a previous password first though, if you changed yours in the past 2 years or so, and if you can remember the old one. It may work, or maybe not.

Otherwise support will help you out with it. https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

FYI, you will have to accept the terms to upload mesh once again on the test grid as well.

• Like 1

O Thank you :) yes I have just now created a support case. I don't think I can remember any old passwords if I had any before but I did try changing the password recently if that help but didn't make difference.

Thank you for the info. I been having hard time figuring out what is wrong and getting it to simply test out uploads before I spend actual money when it unneeded xD

Edited by Raccoon Rezillo
I ment case not ticket

Old password is what I had to do, then after using the old one once, the next time my new password was all that would work. You could also make an alt and use that too, which ive heard other folks do.  After waiting over a week for support to respond I decided to try again and remember my old password and got lucky lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.