Jump to content
Braff1

Roleplay Attorney

Recommended Posts

We are seeking a modern day roleplay attorney in an ongoing situation. This is not an actual paid job or inworld employment. It's only for roleplay. Please Contact me or brenttaylor resident.

thanks! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GettingAddicted said:

You were looking for a wedding preacher a few days ago, and now you're looking for an attorney. Trouble in paradise?

It seems that SL relationships split up more that RL ones do, so logic dictates...............

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It seems that SL relationships split up more that RL ones do, so logic dictates...............

Maybe I should become a marriage counselor, it seems like a very lucrative profession in SL. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It's SL - You could be a marriage counselor that is licensed to both perform marriages and  handle the divorce.

And beeing one of the couple (or even both) at the same time

Edited by AnnistynSL
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My relationship is going really well. The request for a role-play attorney was related to an ongoing role-play he is involved in that we thought it would be fun to include a role-play attorney if there was one. And yes, we are still looking for a wedding preacher that is also a role-play type. Getting addicted, you said you were unqualified so I didn't bother to respond. So, if you are upset then it's your own fault for disqualifying yourself. 

What are people drinking in this forum? I want some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Braff1 said:

What are people drinking in this forum? I want some. 

We do get a bit carried away sometimes  9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Braff1 said:

My relationship is going really well. The request for a role-play attorney was related to an ongoing role-play he is involved in that we thought it would be fun to include a role-play attorney if there was one. And yes, we are still looking for a wedding preacher that is also a role-play type. Getting addicted, you said you were unqualified so I didn't bother to respond. So, if you are upset then it's your own fault for disqualifying yourself. 

What are people drinking in this forum? I want some. 

It was only a joke! I had no intentions to offend you, and I'm extremely sorry if I did.

About the preacher thing- No I'm not upset, and I hope you'll find a preacher soon. Anyway, I said "I'm new to the game", and I had no idea that it means "I'm unqualified" in SL language. Thanks for clearing that up!

Once again, I'm really sorry. D:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2017 at 10:15 PM, GettingAddicted said:

It was only a joke! I had no intentions to offend you, and I'm extremely sorry if I did.

About the preacher thing- No I'm not upset, and I hope you'll find a preacher soon. Anyway, I said "I'm new to the game", and I had no idea that it means "I'm unqualified" in SL language. Thanks for clearing that up!

Once again, I'm really sorry. D:

 

IT'S NOT A GAME!!

Sorry, I had to..  :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a professor, and I am new to second life.  Yes, I would consider an attorney role play. I want to do a role play with 3 of my students for a class exercise---Would anyone be interested in helping us with this activity?

All of us are first time users.  If you can help, please send me an email at:   rose.jaffer@yahoo.com  

This help would be greatly appreciated--! 

Roz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2017 at 4:42 AM, Braff1 said:

We are seeking a modern day roleplay attorney in an ongoing situation. This is not an actual paid job or inworld employment. It's only for roleplay. Please Contact me or brenttaylor resident.

thanks! 

 

i sent you a private message 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...