Braff1

Roleplay Attorney

We are seeking a modern day roleplay attorney in an ongoing situation. This is not an actual paid job or inworld employment. It's only for roleplay. Please Contact me or brenttaylor resident.

thanks! 

8 hours ago, GettingAddicted said:

You were looking for a wedding preacher a few days ago, and now you're looking for an attorney. Trouble in paradise?

It seems that SL relationships split up more that RL ones do, so logic dictates...............

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It seems that SL relationships split up more that RL ones do, so logic dictates...............

Maybe I should become a marriage counselor, it seems like a very lucrative profession in SL. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It's SL - You could be a marriage counselor that is licensed to both perform marriages and  handle the divorce.

And beeing one of the couple (or even both) at the same time

Edited by AnnistynSL
  • Like 2

My relationship is going really well. The request for a role-play attorney was related to an ongoing role-play he is involved in that we thought it would be fun to include a role-play attorney if there was one. And yes, we are still looking for a wedding preacher that is also a role-play type. Getting addicted, you said you were unqualified so I didn't bother to respond. So, if you are upset then it's your own fault for disqualifying yourself. 

What are people drinking in this forum? I want some. 

59 minutes ago, Braff1 said:

We do get a bit carried away sometimes  9_9

51 minutes ago, Braff1 said:

My relationship is going really well. The request for a role-play attorney was related to an ongoing role-play he is involved in that we thought it would be fun to include a role-play attorney if there was one. And yes, we are still looking for a wedding preacher that is also a role-play type. Getting addicted, you said you were unqualified so I didn't bother to respond. So, if you are upset then it's your own fault for disqualifying yourself. 

It was only a joke! I had no intentions to offend you, and I'm extremely sorry if I did.

About the preacher thing- No I'm not upset, and I hope you'll find a preacher soon. Anyway, I said "I'm new to the game", and I had no idea that it means "I'm unqualified" in SL language. Thanks for clearing that up!

Once again, I'm really sorry. D:

On 8/2/2017 at 10:15 PM, GettingAddicted said:

It was only a joke! I had no intentions to offend you, and I'm extremely sorry if I did.

About the preacher thing- No I'm not upset, and I hope you'll find a preacher soon. Anyway, I said "I'm new to the game", and I had no idea that it means "I'm unqualified" in SL language. Thanks for clearing that up!

Once again, I'm really sorry. D:

IT'S NOT A GAME!!

Sorry, I had to..  :P

• Like 1

I am a professor, and I am new to second life.  Yes, I would consider an attorney role play. I want to do a role play with 3 of my students for a class exercise---Would anyone be interested in helping us with this activity?

All of us are first time users.  If you can help, please send me an email at:   rose.jaffer@yahoo.com  

This help would be greatly appreciated--! 

Roz

On 8/2/2017 at 4:42 AM, Braff1 said:

We are seeking a modern day roleplay attorney in an ongoing situation. This is not an actual paid job or inworld employment. It's only for roleplay. Please Contact me or brenttaylor resident.

thanks! 

i sent you a private message