The Colombo Crime Family is one of the "Five Families" that controls organized crime activities in New York City, Brooklyn, Manhatten, Italy, Sicily within the Criminal Organization known as Mafia (or Cosa Nostra). we are new previous mafia roleplay, but working to build the community of crime for our family, looking for Members, then Made Men, if you have experience or want to try something new, drop me a message

• Like 1

Hello everyone i am Roleplaying as Don Colombo and looking for members to join, we have a compound, home, land, we are looking for other families to alliance ect, we have some businesses open main is Benediction, there are only a few of us at the moment but fairly established if you are interested drop me a message

Would be extremely tempted to take a look as Ive been thinking this would be fun to RP .....unfortunately I only have furry avis.....good luck though as it sounds cool.

Can always help with Avis if some need, had confirmation that when Colombo starts more businesses more families will open for roleplay

Hello everybody, if you own a mafia, or are a member in a mafia, The Omerta Organization has opened, the group will show all active mafias within second life, also keeping full track of activeness, Group discussions, Events, Roleplay Homesteads, Settle disputes, or just want to Bring a old tradition back, add me or I.M me on DonColombo, i will send you an invite, then you can invite others, Let us bring back the Mafia Community, ps - Colombo family are recruiting with our own Homestead HQ, Club, even hiring out Gang Activity - MC club 

Hello again everyone if we can, Everyone who is into The Mafia Roleplay (Crime Organizations, whether you have a mafia or even a member, Let us all post below, Which Family we have, seen only a couple around, but all they do is sit (Chicago Outfit - sit in the same place in Chicago 1920's everyday i visit, they are never around, just leave avatars standing in the alleyway, Come on everyone let us Rebuild the Second Life Mafia families, roleplay or Business we can do it.

Don Bastardo Tortellini, Capo di Tutti Capi ofthe Families in SL, has noticed your numerous attempts to usurp the status quo, and he's very unhappy...

You don't show respect, so expect Crusher and Bruno, the "Canyon Twins" (because standing between them when they loom suddenly is like being in a canyon), to pay you a visit and leave a sculpty horses head on the pillow of your adult poses prim bed...

;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Status Quo???  From someone who describes a intimidation tactic from the Godfather Film?  Shhhh,  try when hypocrisy is not in your next statement, show respect to what?  Automated Sims?  

Hey Klit Tyna.. a threat on my partner is a threat on my whole family...so send your goons anywhere near my family and you will feel our wrath!