Eliminating Flashing yellow and white bands not ban lines

Parker Henley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are truly annoying, flashing yellow and white horizontal bands that look like stacked police incident tape with some vertices space between them on a part of the property line on my rented land. Occupy less than a quarter of the perimeter, but not all around. They go up to great heights. Land owner and his GM do not see them. My friends and I do. They do not photograph and still appear even on blacked out glass. They are not ban lines. Want to get rid of them. Using latest Firestorm viewer. 

My first thought was that both of you might have build boundaries activated (in Firestorm, go to Preferences > Firestorm > Build 2 tab > 3rd checkbox from the top). But they should be all yellow and all around your plot of land.
So I assume it's a land setting ... since you can't take a screenshot of the lines themselves, rather check the About Land > Access tab. If anything but "Anyone can visit" is checked, you should end up seeing any kind of lines.
As a fix, go to the World menu > Show More > uncheck "Ban Lines", maybe Property Lines as well.

The Land Owner and his co-worker probably don't see any lines because of their superior land management rights.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.