I found something rather odd....why is a undershirt showing when I'm not wearing one?

Margaret Manx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I changed into a Sari that I bought and it does show the midriff..well, it's supposed to....I'm seeing an undershirt where it should show some modest-looking skin.....I'm age verified and am in a moderate area. Is it because of a glitch or because of the area I'm in right now?  This is my third "life" and I've NEVER had this problem. I wait until everything rezzes, so it's not that. I've gone back ,took all the clothes off and tried it again, thinking it could be something that was a fluke...but the same thing happened again. ..This is rather annoying.....makes me think of when I do go to a public beach or pool to swim, or lay out in the sun in a bikini, wonder if I'll have an undershirt and underpants along with the bikini.........

Margaret Manx Carter

2 answers to this question

If you are wearing one of the modest skins that are provided in your Inventory's Library, that's the answer.  Those skins are all PG.  They have underwear painted on them, and you can't remove it.  The obvious solution is to use a different skin.  Time to go shopping.  :smileyhappy:

If you are not wearing a modesty skin and this is a glitch, you will need to do a character test to resolve the issue. This happened to me once with an undershirt I couldn't remove and only that fixed it.

Remove all clothes and attachments.

CTRL+ALT+D to open Advanced Menu.

Select Show Develop Menu or press CTRL+ALT+Q.

Select Avatar > Character Tests > Test Female.

You will now look like a new avatar. Now reassemble your own avatar using your skin, shape, clothes, attachments etc and all should be well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.