Sign in to follow this  
AnnistynSL

Updated, but some things don't work

Question

Maybe someone can help me. I updated my viewer (Firestorm) to the latest version. 

Now a few things don't work anymore, so maybe I pressed the wrong button, but tried 

everything I could think of.

1.  Derender and Blacklist doesn't work. I can block people, but not derender them.

2. When I use this (see picture) and I press VISIT THIS LOCATION, it doesn't show up in my viewer, but I have to copy paste the slurl.

Would be nice if someone knows what  button I pressed wrong to get this :-)

Knipsel.PNG

Edited by AnnistynSL

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:

2. When I use this (see picture) and I press VISIT THIS LOCATION, it doesn't show up in my viewer, but I have to copy paste the slurl.

Would be nice if someone knows what  button I pressed wrong to get this :-)

Knipsel.PNG

let's start with the last.. your browser doesn't recognize the command you give by pressing the tp button, it simply has no idea what to do.. :)

you can easely repair this by using this:   slurl_proxy [Phoenix Firestorm Project - Wiki]

10 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:

1.  Derender and Blacklist doesn't work. I can block people, but not derender them.

if you use the pie menu, derendering is a level deeper than block/mute, perhaps you overlooked it?

• Like 1