Sign in to follow this  
Norchadens

Catwa Eyes Question

I am learning to make some appliers for the eyes and i wanted to ask where i can get the eye texture for catwa/catya eyes?

I looked up the dev kit and stuff but i have no idea how to actually export the eye texture? if anyone could help i'd appreciate it!

3 minutes ago, Norchadens said:

I am learning to make some appliers for the eyes and i wanted to ask where i can get the eye texture for catwa/catya eyes?

I looked up the dev kit and stuff but i have no idea how to actually export the eye texture? if anyone could help i'd appreciate it!

Catwa has a short video tutorial on youtube , but i dont suggest grabbing a random texture from internet as it could be copyrighted!

Edited by Jeny Howlett

7 minutes ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Catwa has a short video tutorial on youtube , but i dont suggest grabbing a random texture from internet as it could be copyrighted!

Mmm i've watched that! though i don't know where to find the catwa eye texture :D

And dw about that! I'll be drawing my own eyes ^_^

4 minutes ago, Norchadens said:

Mmm i've watched that! though i don't know where to find the catwa eye texture :D

And dw about that! I'll be drawing my own eyes ^_^

Theres a seperate Eyes Developers kit that comes with the animated mesh eyes. Those can be found at the mainstore for 1,500L

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Theres a seperate Eyes Developers kit that comes with the animated mesh eyes. Those can be found at the mainstore for 1,500L

Ah thank you! will look into that :D

Jeny is correct. If you buy the animated mesh eyes you'll find a developer's kit inside. After unpacking that, the notecard inside will contain a link to the PSD download for the eye template.

• Like 1