Alexarosey

in search of secondlife partner

:D ellow im alex aka alexarosey id like to find a seocdlife partner id like to get to know you of corse i find my self always being solo every where id like to take the time to get to know some one a little bit about me :im 21 from canada  im an artist im learning to cook and dance i like to feel sexy and cute i also do photography to i edit my own pictures i also write poems and write songs poems to 

1 hour ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Why don't you start by finding a friend and maybe over time feelings will develop and you'll fall in love and then end up partnering.

:)

B| artist who cooks, and dance! Alex I'm the one you've been looking for! You get to dancing while cooking and I'll get ready for our date:SwingingFriends:lol JK but I'd definitely like to have an SL friend to explore, what say you

• Like 1

On 7/30/2017 at 10:55 AM, CurseSmile said:

B| artist who cooks, and dance! Alex I'm the one you've been looking for! You get to dancing while cooking and I'll get ready for our date:SwingingFriends:lol JK but I'd definitely like to have an SL friend to explore, what say you

i added u <3

• Like 1

Looking for the same-- Upstate NY, Sicilian, former dancing coach, very philosophical.. Feel free to add me if you'd like (:

On 8/5/2017 at 6:17 AM, iPurz said:

Looking for the same-- Upstate NY, Sicilian, former dancing coach, very philosophical.. Feel free to add me if you'd like (:

added u