Sign in to follow this  
Hejite

SL Props that incite fear

Hello,

I’m a sadist Dom, and my sub is a psycho sadomasochist.  We’re both semi-para rp’ers, and often hunt for victims together, by the SIN tracker or dark themed sims.  We both enjoy fear play. 

Wonder if anyone can suggest unique looking animation props that are terrifying besides the usual gallows/guillotines/stretch racks.  For example I remember a cage that had the walls slowly close in, threatening to crush whoever was trapped inside.  Always made for some fun play (both sides)

I know of Sardina, (awesome but big $L) John C (stuff looking very dated ow), Frenemy (tends to be more humiliation). 

Restrained Freedom do some damsel in distress stuff, drowning tanks, chairs with explosives under them, even a Resident Evil style laser cuisinart corridor...

Children of Cain has a rig that has some well done animations including electric shock, even has the sparks flying and a terror tank that fills with water or spiders which are super creepy as they scamper around you.