It's just one more mess-up, it seems

MBeatrix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maintenance should serve to fix whatever is wrong, but it seems the latest just buggered more things than actually fixed any.

Now attaching or detaching anything from an avatar is just not working. I see quite some people using the latest Maitreya body complaining that nothing works, and yes, some are totally invisible and I can see one of them with only one hand visible. They also say that HUd's arent working at all.

What did you do this time, Linden Lab?

1 minute ago, MBeatrix said:

[UPDATE] "We are aware that some residents are having HUD and attachment issues. We are currently looking into this issue."

You would think an email along with this would be "nice"! I just checked the status page myself, after reading about all the issues.

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You would think an email along with this would be "nice"! I just checked the status page myself, after reading about all the issues.

You can subscribe the updates, though, and get them in your e-mail box.

Edited by MBeatrix
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I am subscribed..that is what I was saying. Until about an hour ago, I did not get any email update about any problem.

Ah, yes, the same happened to me. I guess that LL's staff didn't had coffee yet at the time...

By the way, keep checking the GSP, as more things seem to be broken.

I wasnt havnt trouble till tonight i am having issues with the attachment thing , i cant remove crap from my avatar that was on previously and im stuck as a orange cloud :( i cleared cache multiple times and removed rlv i dont have a collar on or anything but i cant get the stuff off so i dunno what is going on. I was doing fine till i tried to switch avis and suddenly issues 

2 hours ago, Feram Brimm said:

I wasnt havnt trouble till tonight i am having issues with the attachment thing , i cant remove crap from my avatar that was on previously and im stuck as a orange cloud :( i cleared cache multiple times and removed rlv i dont have a collar on or anything but i cant get the stuff off so i dunno what is going on. I was doing fine till i tried to switch avis and suddenly issues 

The attachments and HUD's issue seems to have been fixed. At least it was for me and those people I know that were suffering from it. Also, LL believes it is fixed.

As you cleared cache and the problem persists, you may need to file a support ticket for your case and have LL doing further investigation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.