Revive/recreate old avatars name

MyselfPT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, MyselfPT said:

Its easy to ask Linden Lab the possibility to revive/recreate and avatar name i had a few years ago before quiting SL? All i want is the name i used in that time period...

You can file a support case and ask to have an old account reactivated. If you still have the logon info, it's farily straight forward. If you don't, it may be a bit tricky but LL will try their best to help. There is a fee for reactivating an account though (I think it's about 10 US dollars) and and it will be a separate account from your current one.

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, ChinRey said:

You can file a support case and ask to have an old account reactivated. If you still have the logon info, it's farily straight forward. If you don't, it may be a bit tricky but LL will try their best to help. There is a fee for reactivating an account though (I think it's about 10 US dollars) and and it will be a separate account from your current one.

The only thing i remember is the avatars name. The rest i dont remember and besides from time to time i change my games emails. Thank you for your help...

Edited by MyselfPT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.