New "Intermediate" Blender Tutorial up for those that are following along

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nice.  Worth a watch, even though I know this stuff.

One comment, hopefully constructive:  You talk about 'saving', but what you mean is 'exporting as a collada'.  To me 'saving' means clicking 'Save', and saving a .blend file.  Not a biggie.

1 hour ago, anna2358 said:

Nice.  Worth a watch, even though I know this stuff.

One comment, hopefully constructive:  You talk about 'saving', but what you mean is 'exporting as a collada'.  To me 'saving' means clicking 'Save', and saving a .blend file.  Not a biggie.

Well a lot of times I do mean save as in the blend file, but likely there was a time of two in there that I "should" have said EXPORT.

When I learned my computer stuff long long ago, they didn't use the term EXPORT (my graphics program also uses that tern now). So I do have a tendency (unnoticed but thanks) to use "Save" for "Export" as you are in effect saving the dae file LOL. 

Hopefully folks will figure that out easily enough and I am pretty sure I WAS correct in the beginning tutorials when people were starting out :D. Hopefully anyway.

Cheers. 

And there are of course OTHER ways to do what this tutorial did, I was just picking what seemed the easiest to me, not necessarily the most eloquent *wink*. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.