I can not wear certain items.

VanessaVoltaire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello there,

I got teleported to an extremely laggy area and had to relog because nothing would rez. It took me several minutes to get back into Second Life. When I got back in, I found that certain items (one of my boots, a shirt, and gloves I was wearing will not work. Everything else works just fine. It just seems to be these specific items. Anyone know what happened here?

Edited by VanessaVoltaire

31 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Zis is vot herr doktor Jung calls ze "Zeitgeist", nicht wahr?

Vielleicht.

I've mentioned the exam nightmare to people who fairly jumped out of their seat and said "I thought I was the only one who had that dream!" and then described it in detail, much as Rolig did. My Dad had it when he was in college, I had it decades later. He was the first person to reveal that dream to me and I to him (happened during a long beach chat).

Now, to be a zeitgeist thing, I suppose the dream would have to be something akin to lore, widely distributed. People might pick up on it (and all the detail, like never taking the class) without remembering they'd heard it. Or maybe our dreaming it causes us to forget we'd heard the story before. Memories are always re-written upon recollection, so I could imagine that dreaming about something you'd heard might erase the fact that you'd heard it.

I still think it's worth a dissertation.

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

Hello everybody,
Have unfortunately also the problem that I can no longer use my inventory objects.

Is about half of the inventory...

Have already tried everything without success.
Hope someone finds a solution. That's a few thousand L$. -.-

Quoting a bit of info which was posted in the Firestorm Support inworld group:

Folks, we're getting some info relayed to us that the ongoing attachment issues are leftover issues from the earlier maintenance, as suspected, and that they should gradually sort themselves out as your internet connections pick up the changes. A modem/router reboot MAY help you, but otherwise it's just waiting it out.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.