kurt28

Ladies - what do you think about sex in SL?

Just now, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Niiiice dodge. I bet you can dodge a wrench.

I see that you didn't answer why you responded to me. To quote you, nice dodge.

I have no fight with you Drake. I only want to discuss the topic. I will ignore all your future posts that are off topic.

11 hours ago, Dada Beck said:

I see that you didn't answer why you responded to me. To quote you, nice dodge.

I have no fight with you Drake. I only want to discuss the topic. I will ignore all your future posts that are off topic.

To discuss the topic you need to actually participate in the topic. You have said several times that you dont want to do all the work. You dont want to do anything that doesn't please you and only pleases them. Yet you say you havent had SLex in 12 years. 

You do realize that anything you do in SLex benefits both people involved, right? If you make her happy, she will make you happy. DO you do nothing to solely pease a RL partner? Does she have to be working on you at the same time? What a selfish person. 

I responded to you because you have complained several times about what you perceive to be one sided SLex, yet you turn around and say you dont have SLex and habvent in 12 years. How could you possibly have any relevant input to this discussion with info that is that far out of date? 

15 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Drake, 

Please don't misquote me. I never said that I don't want to do anything that doesn't please only me. Take the only out. 

Yes, if I am pleasing someone, I want to be pleased in return. That's not selfish at all. It's the foundation of a healthy relationship. I am not selfless, but that doesn't mean I am selfish. I believe in the middle ground. You may not, and more power to you then. Keep pleasing women trusting that they will please you in return. I don't do trust, I verify.

I may not have had SL sex in 12 years, but I talk to women all the time on SL. The majority philosophy still is that SL sex has to be what arouses women, and men need to come along for the ride. Otherwise they are a piece of excrement. In fact, I would say that the attitude has shifted a lot more in that direction over the past 12 years. Witness this thread. Only a couple women have talked about pleasing men here.

Anyway, you do as you wish, and I will do as I wish. 

Peace out,

Beck

On 7/26/2017 at 11:31 PM, kurt28 said:

How many of you ladies are into SL sex?  Just wondering if I need to get good at it or not. 

just remember - it may not be a "lady" you are bumping pixels with! 

I don’t really like sex in SL outside of just for fun with my irl partner when we’re bored in game.

i do however really like doing just about anything and everything else in more public adult spaces, I find a great deal of fun in doing things you can’t realistically do irl, if the place is A rated and the atmosphere and rules permitting, why be timid about anything? 
Got that safety net of a virtual persona, let people look watch if they want. SL lets you do a lot you might not get to experience irl.

i have no problem with fully admitting that I am the furry sexual deviant stereotype, 

Edited by cheesecurd