kurt28

Ladies - what do you think about sex in SL?

12 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

What do I think about sex in SL? I think it's sorely lacking. Most men don't emote, click through all the animations one after the other, mutter the same "mmm baby, feel so good, you sexy" crud........

Until they figure out how to type with their noses, unfortunately their hands have priorities at that moment and that's maybe as good as it gets 😇

• Haha 3

I read through this thread and realized that none of the women give a hoot about what’s pleasing for men. Sex, like any other relationship, is a two way street. Majority of men are not into writing stories. That seems to be a reason to heap scorn on them.

I have been on SL for 13 years. I soon realized that sex on SL has to be done to please women, or there is no sex. So I stopped responding to flirty IMs from women. I don’t come on SL to make a random woman - who I don’t know and who won’t take what pleases me into consideration - happy.

I wonder how these women are doing in RL when it comes to relationships. Is it still my way or the highway?

• Haha 3

On 7/26/2017 at 11:31 PM, kurt28 said:

How many of you ladies are into SL sex?  Just wondering if I need to get good at it or not. 

SL sex can be very fun if you find someone that you connect with or with some friends with benefits.  there is so many places to have fun either with another girl or a group too. 

The reason sex in SL is good is because of the person (or persons) you're having sex with. 

When it's amazing, it's freaking amazing, and it has to do with the connection. Not saying that love has to be involved at all. I'm saying it's about style as well as knowing what turns each other on.

For me, paragraphs tell me the person I'm with isn't actually playing along, as it were. If they were, they wouldn't be able to think or type in paragraphs. 

So to answer the question, I think sex in SL can be, under the right circumstances, almost better than sex in the real world. it's easier to shed your inhibitions, and to get to know someone on a much more intimate level. Once I can get inside a man's head (the big one, not the little one) and know what really gets him going, I can give him an amazing orgasm (with a little help from one of his hands, of course), and the same goes for him getting inside my head. I've had orgasms in SL that have absolutely shattered me.  I've had fabulous orgasms with partners in RL, and some of the ones I've had in SL easily rival or even top those. 

Sex in SL can also be atrocious. Many men do not know how to give as good as they get. I'm sure there are women who are just as bad at it, too, but the women I've been with have definitely known what they're doing. Sadly, the vast majority of men I've encountered need to up their game and learn how to give a good mental mind-f***. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dada Beck said:

I read through this thread and realized that none of the women give a hoot about what’s pleasing for men. Sex, like any other relationship, is a two way street. Majority of men are not into writing stories. That seems to be a reason to heap scorn on them.

SL is full of man who can barely write more than "yeah" and "max out your boobs". Not into writing stories? How about writing enough to convince your partner you haven't gone AFK or died at your computer? Those guys deserve every bit of scorn they get.

• Haha 4

SL is full of man who can barely write more than "yeah" and "max out your boobs". Not into writing stories? How about writing enough to convince your partner you haven't gone AFK or died at your computer? Those guys deserve every bit of scorn they get.

Scorn away, then. 

3 hours ago, Dada Beck said:

Scorn away, then. 

I thought I did. Look, if you don't like to type, then use voice. No one has fun in text chat sexytime when one of the participants hates to type.

• Like 1

I thought I did. Look, if you don't like to type, then use voice. No one has fun in text chat sexytime when one of the participants hates to type.

What we have here is a failure to comunicate. It's not typing. I type all day. It's the story telling. 

If scorning away any behavior that doesn't please you is working for you in both SL and RL, why should you stop and consider compromising? That's why I said, scorn away. There are loads of submissive men in the world.

PS: I am not a voice sex worker. There are sites for that. 

Edited by Dada Beck

11 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Sadly, the vast majority of men I've encountered need to up their game and learn how to give a good mental mind-f***. 

May I ask why they have to do that? I don't think any independent adult have to do anything that they don't feel inclined to do.

9 hours ago, Dada Beck said:

What we have here is a failure to comunicate. It's not typing. I type all day. It's the story telling. 

Whats wrong with describing what you would be doing in text? Thats all a good SLex encounter is. Two people describing what they would be doing during it. Yes yes, men are visual beings and there are plenty of female AVs in SL that are more than willing to "Oh baby, just like that. Right there, dont stop." you all day.. There is a reason for this.. They are visual beings behind the keyboard as well. If you know what i mean. Are  you picking up what i'm putting down? 

8 hours ago, Dada Beck said:
20 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Sadly, the vast majority of men I've encountered need to up their game and learn how to give a good mental mind-f***. 

May I ask why they have to do that? I don't think any independent adult have to do anything that they don't feel inclined to do.

Because women need mental stimulation during SLex. Most of them cant simply watch two avs and get off. With a good well typed description of whats going on, they can. I learned this years ago. You want to get better at it, read a few bodice rippers. There are some good ones out there. Or simply think what your av is doing or would be and type it out. Its not rocket science.

Drake, 

You are not getting my point. There is nothing wrong with storytelling. If that gets you aroused, do it. It doesn't get me aroused, so I don't do it. It's really that simple. I don't ask women to do something that is for my pleasure only. I don't understand why women would feel perfectly comfortable asking me to do something that is for their pleasure only. 

For me, not participating in any form of SL sex is far better than logging on, ERP'ing, making a woman happy, not feeling aroused in the least bit, and then logging off. I don't come on SL to be used, and I want to stay away from women who would do nothing for me except use me.

Have you seen a single post here by women trying to understand what men need and then trying to fulfill it? It's all me-me-me selfishness from them. Thank godoness that the real world is not like that. SL women in my 13 years of experience are predominantly a selfish, toxic bunch. Not all, and I have some good friends, but we don't have SL sex.

It's a two way street.

Beck

Edited by Dada Beck
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dada Beck said:

I don't come on SL to be used, and I want to stay away from women who would do nothing for me except use me.

That single line convinces me you're just trolling. There is no way you're that oblivious.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

That single line convinces me you're just trolling. There is no way you're that oblivious.

Believe what you want. My SL profile says the same thing. 

Just now, Dada Beck said:

Believe what you want. My SL profile says the same thing. 

Okay then... you just don't know how to please a woman, or don't care about it. 

If you aren't in SL for the sex, why are you even posting here in the adult forums? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Okay then... you just don't know how to please a woman, or don't care about it. 

If you aren't in SL for the sex, why are you even posting here in the adult forums? 

I only care about pleasing women who care about pleasing me in return.

I don't need to justify my reason for doing anything to you. 

PS: Do you know how to please a man on SL, or care about doing so? If yes, I would love to hear about that from you or any other woman.

Edited by Dada Beck

I only care about pleasing women who care about pleasing me in return.

I don't need to justify my reason for doing anything to you. 

You are clearly having sex with the wrong women - and I bet they all feel that they're having sex with the wrong man. 

You're also very defensive when asked a simple question. Defensive lovers are the wooooooooorst. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

You are clearly having sex with the wrong women - and I bet they all feel that they're having sex with the wrong man. 

You're also very defensive when asked a simple question. Defensive lovers are the wooooooooorst. 

I don't have SL sex. Haven't in 12 years.

When you ask an impertinent question, and are told that you won't get an answer, the knee jerk reaction is - oh, you are so defensive. But a knee jerk reaction is not an intelligent reaction.

The intelligent reaction would be to engage in the topic, which is whether SL women know how to please SL men, care about doing so, and how they are doing it.

The intelligent reaction would be to engage in the topic, which is whether SL women know how to please SL men, care about doing so, and how they are doing it.

I did engage in the topic, if you read my initial response in the topic.

Yes, I know how to please a man. Yes, I do care about doing so, and you can read above how I do it. 

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I did engage in the topic, if you read my initial response in the topic.

Yes, I know how to please a man. Yes, I do care about doing so, and you can read above how I do it. 

Once I can get inside a man's head (the big one, not the little one) and know what really gets him going, I can give him an amazing orgasm (with a little help from one of his hands, of course)

You stated that you can do it, and I would grant you that you do show intent of doing it, but not how.

Perhaps the answer is, every man is different. 

I apologize and retract my insinuation that you were not engaging in the topic.

Edited by Dada Beck
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dada Beck said:

You stated that you can do it, and I would grant you that you do show intent of doing it, but not how.

Perhaps the answer is, every man is different. 

I apologize and retract my insinuation that you were not engaging in the topic.

That's exactly it - no man is the same, just as no woman is the same. It's why quick hook ups generally suck. How do I know that thing, or things, that are going to turn a man on if I don't know him? How can I expect a man to know what is going to turn me on unless he knows me?

I'm not the same lover with any man - I adapt. I expect the men I'm with to adapt as well. Not if there is no connection, though - not to the extent I'm doing things that I don't find pleasure in. That's when it's time to say "I'm sorry, this just isn't doing it for me" and politely TP away, and there is no shame in that. Sometimes people just don't click. That's life - both second and first. 

And thank you for the apology. 🙂

Edited by Beth Macbain
Added stuff.

Sex in SL has complications we don't really have to consider in RL. In RL I can see how a person dresses, behavies, responds and be fairly certain of their sex. For instance in RL we don't have to ask if they want to know what we are doing in RL... its obvious. But, in SL it is an important opening question. Some people want to open a Skype channel and turn the cameras on. zOMG! Go away, please. Whatever the case, get the SL points of sexual etiquette resolved BEFORE I drop my panties. I think there are way too many places for SL sex to go sideways kill a mood and I pick up my bra and go home.

Then there is the level of information. I prefer less RL as I think sexier SL happens on the screen and in my imagination. Agin not so much an issue in RL. And voice in SL... I prefer my imagination. But, voice can be fun. I am not one that is into it.

What is happening on the screen and in chat is what I enjoy. I do want to know when a partner is close. When they orgasm I expect them to go AFK for 2 to 5 minutes. I have fun with that time and hope they do the same when I peak. But, I need to know to when to expect their distraction. In RL I think orgasm distracts one from their partner. It does me. So, I expect it to be the same in SL. But, in a couple of minutes the intensity passes and one can be back with their partner. Then it is time to take care of them. In RL it is easy to understand and know when the other person got off. Assuming no one is faking.

But, in SL it can be complicated. In SL I rarely get off before the guy. But, when that does happen and I keep on until he peaks then his peak can get me going again. I think in RL it is obvious what is going on in that scenario. Not so much in SL. So, guys are often assuming all is done, not unrealistic, but they are leaving before I am done.

With some claiming a hundred RL genders (2019), sex in general can be complicated, RL or SL. But, in SL sex-gender mixing is nearly an assumed certainly in all cases. So, discussing SL sex in terms of guy vs gal likes... not even close to real, IMO. Your partner is a person and whether RL male or female and whatever gender mix, you have to LISTEN to them like we seldom listen in RL, we are using our eyes to fill in parts. Because our assumptions about what they will like, want, or do are almost certainly wrong in SL. 

Being flexible and cognizant of the other person is uncommon in our narcissistic age. Which is why I wrote JERK in the notes of a number of hookup's profiles.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Dada Beck said:

I don't have SL sex. Haven't in 12 years.

So what is your reason for posting in this thread then? You have no dog in this fight. You dont have SLex, trust me, it has changed immensely in 12 years. 

10 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So what is your reason for posting in this thread then? You have no dog in this fight. You dont have SLex, trust me, it has changed immensely in 12 years. 

Drake, What is your reason for responding to me? I post what I post, where I post, when I want to post. 

15 minutes ago, Dada Beck said:

Drake, What is your reason for responding to me? I post what I post, where I post, when I want to post. 

Niiiice dodge. I bet you can dodge a wrench.