I have a place in SL for my home, that is bigger then I need, and i think it would be fun to share, so I thought i would like a roommate.

Here are the specifics, for rent I would want to split 50/50 what I pay. I currently pay zero per week, your share of that would be zero.

I would like another girl, our relationship can be totally platonic, or it can be sexual, however i am NOT looking for an exclusive relationship, in fact I prefer boys.

You would be free to bring anyone you want to our place, though privacy isn't guaranteed, if you are shy this probably isn't the place for you.

IM me and we can set up a time for you to come by and look at the place. It is basically one very large room which I have started to divide into kitchen, bedroom, living area, there are other rooms as well in the house, and you would be free to use all public areas.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GettingAddicted said:

Dammit! Guys need home too. -_-

Well you cant live in my room,but you could visit.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CanisMercy said:

Hey, is this position filled already? 

No, send me an IM and we can get together and i can show you the space.

Did you find a roommate?  I think that is so cool that you put out a request for roommate on the Forum:)  It is a great way to cut down on costs and live in a nicer place......just like college days hehe.