AmandaKeen

A serious topic after too much wine... Part #1

This is an uncomfortable topic, but it needs to be aired....

BDSM is a "thing" in SL, and way too many times would-be Masters are subject to ridicule by both those they want to take as Submissives, their current Submissives and the general public.

The proper term for this ridicule is "Master Baiting" and it really needs to stop!

Master Baiting can have all kinds of negative consequences in Second Life! It's hard on the hands (from all that typing), and if you Master Bait too much, it can spoil your ability to experience intimate moments when you finally find that special someone..

So please; no Master-Baiting! Think of crochet or something else, anything to get your mind elsewhere.

This has been part #1 of my 12 part series, each to be published as it's own individual thread.

I would write more, but I need to go out and buy batteries.....

giphy.gif

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

...but I need to go out and buy batteries.....

Buy batteries? Does this have something to do with a strategy for avoiding wrinkled fingertips? You know, from wiping away all the tears of mirth from my face.

• Like 4

I'm not really into this whole bdsm thing but thanks for the heads up on this master baiting problem being done in SL. Hopefully, everyone can show a little empathy and stop this behavior.

• Like 3

I knew someone that was doing this sort of thing a lot..

I warned them and warned them and warned them some more,but they still didn't listen..Not until they finally went blind did they take me serious.

• Like 6