areneemurray

Seeking Friends and/or Family

I am seeking friends (or even family). I find myself spending a little too much time solo in SL and would love to have a friend to explore with. I am open to most activities and I love finding new places!!

I enjoy music and dancing, being photographed (who doesnt?), shopping, beaches, amusement parks and zombie hunting. 

Feel free to add me (SL username areneemurray resident) and say hi

Edited by areneemurray
misspelling
  • Like 1

Feel free to add me too! I am always looking for friends! Also I sponsor a breakfast club. We meet every Sunday morning at 8AM sl time. We are a traveling breakfast so we meet at different places each week! I would love to see you at breakfast. It is a good way to meet people and see different places! Watch my feed at https://my.secondlife.com/hippie.bowman Sunday mornings around 7 AM to find out where we will be for breakfast that day!

Peace!

THe-Line.jpg

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 1

I  would  like  to  contact  y'all, too, if  that's OK?   And  I'm  hoping to make that breakfast in two weeks!

I  spend  too  much  time  alone, too, because  my  friends  list  is  a  bit  of  a  ghost  town.  :D  Hoping  to  make  some  new  friendships.