Pale, Ivory,porcelain, freckled red headed step child white skin?

TickledPink69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! I am new to the forums but I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm a huge lover of pale pale white skins however I have been trying demos and they're simply not pale enough or have a plastic look or air brushed look to them. I was using one brand that I liked for a long time. It was  Egozy porcelain.(after a while you feel like you need something "different") I work as a manager on a beach and it's nice being a little unique among all the tan skins. I saw a girl one day with stunning random freckles on her pale skin and it was contoured and I was very impressed with the quality. I asked her if she wouldn't mind sharing where she got it from and I got no reply so..I guess she minded. I got a skin from another creator recently and while the skin looked nice and pale in the advert, the skin looked totally different worn and a little "powdered"(and it was a vamp skin and STILL not as pale as my face) I am mainly looking for a body applier for Slink HG (cause I'm fairly happy with my face) Some creators take the easy route and just make a blank "vamp" skin and seem to be happy with that. I'm looking for random small blemishes..a freckle here..a beauty mark there. Any unknown treasures out there waiting for me to find?..Please help. Thank you :)

In the picture , that's lovely. Ill check them out. I just got a demo from  Cureless that looks comparable..I appreciate the link :D

P.S. Sadly her skins don't seem to be available in Hourglass and i'm not finding anything that has an omega applier in the demos :(

Edited by TickledPink69
post script

53 minutes ago, TickledPink69 said:

In the picture , that's lovely. Ill check them out. I just got a demo from  Cureless that looks comparable..I appreciate the link :D

P.S. Sadly her skins don't seem to be available in Hourglass and i'm not finding anything that has an omega applier in the demos :(

:( VCO has matching body appliers that are omega compatible but i didnt notice any demos.

Edited by Jeny Howlett

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.