Mens Mesh Clothing Shortage?

Carr Islar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I realize there is a clothing issue for mens clothing that slowly is coming forward among all second life customers. The Marketplace,for many reasons does not advertise all the products available.Concerning mens clothing for example,I went looking for mesh overalls for men and was terribly disappointed to see only a few from 2008. uggggggg Leather pants is yet another shortage of choices. I look for other outlet locations for products such as the forums. PLz if anyone can help find alt. search locations post here.

My partner has experienced pretty much the same thing using MP..  We have however, found that by using search in the viewer using places, and putting in a brief description of what he is looking for .. several stores that we did not even know existed were revealed,  and the top ones of course are always visible..  Takes a bit of leg work as you actually have to visit the store in person, but he has found many really nice pants and jeans etc. that way and you can usually get demos on the spot as well.  But as I said it does take a bit of leg work.

You're right.  I just did a quick Marketplace search with OVERALLS AND men.  I found a few mesh ones, but not a whole lot.  To be honest, though, when I looked for women's overalls I didn't find many that looked like real overalls either. (There are a lot of pink, adult things that wouldn't pass for overalls in RL.)  It may be a demand problem.  Even in RL, I don't recall seeing a lot of overalls in stores unless I am in a farm store, and I am in the Midwest US. 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.