Jump to content
pudgyfurby

how do you make tiny kemono avatars ?

Recommended Posts

How can you make your kemono avatars REALLY small? like a small kid size shown in the pics below ? :o (these pics aren't mine btw ^^)

smmool.PNG

smolll.PNG

hittuki.jpg

Edited by pudgyfurby
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the same one I started with as a base and then modded it. That Kemono is adorable btw!! :x

I only wished that their stuff wasn't mostly applier based. I know the cost is generally lower, but not having a demo for skins, clothing, etc is really annoying. :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless that person was using some form of deformer or other specialized item, they probably just messed around with the shape sliders, like everyone else. There are four sliders (that I recall) that have significant influence on that aspect - the height slider itself, leg length, hip length, and torso length. Starting with the short shape already linked may help; otherwise, you can fiddle on your own. Those aren't the only sliders you'll need, of course - the others will have influence on getting the proportions reasonable, once you've got the height you want.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those examples look to be roughly the same proportions I use.  This is all sliders:

mykemono_001.png.8771775250cc3334295e1f1be52e731b.png

You can also freely resize the Kemono head (the other Utilizator heads should be the same) so you can make it bigger to make the body look smaller.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2017 at 4:01 PM, pudgyfurby said:

@MegaRose OHMYGOD, your avi is adorable D: goals..

Attainable goals!  The only thing I paid for was the hair (search for [Project Hair]).  Everything else was free on the marketplace.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2017 at 4:08 PM, MegaRose said:

Attainable goals!  The only thing I paid for was the hair (search for [Project Hair]).  Everything else was free on the marketplace.

even the ears ?? :o and where can I get that shirt c: ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pudgyfurby said:

even the ears ?? :o and where can I get that shirt c: ?

Ears: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Paws-Big-Ears/4101594

Many Kemono mods include PAWS Big Ears textures because they're free and thus pretty common.  I'm using this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KW-Raspberry-Yogurt-cat/6647958

The shirt: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FREE-Fitted-Kemono-Tshirt-sd/9510852

I tinted the shirt purple and threw on a plaid texture.  I'm pretty sure the plaid was one of these: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/GIFT-I-Shabby-Check-Fabric-I-43-Full-Perm-SEAMLESS-Textures/2652892

But I can't remember for sure because the purple tint kinda masks it.

While I'm at it, eyes: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Free-Gift-Black-Hole-Kemono-Eye-Textures/7465258

Hat (I tinted it): https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KyuT-Sailor-Cap-Free-Gift/8012546

And the hair/glasses set, the only thing I paid for: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Project-Hair-Mega-Drive/9565549

I'd also recommend investing a little L$ in the Krankhaus hoodies.  They're fairly cheap and a lot of other creators have made free or cheap texture mods for them, so its like getting a fatpack of colors, with a little assembly required. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/145129/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=kemono+hoodie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MegaRose said:

Ears: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Paws-Big-Ears/4101594

Many Kemono mods include PAWS Big Ears textures because they're free and thus pretty common.  I'm using this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KW-Raspberry-Yogurt-cat/6647958

The shirt: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FREE-Fitted-Kemono-Tshirt-sd/9510852

I tinted the shirt purple and threw on a plaid texture.  I'm pretty sure the plaid was one of these: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/GIFT-I-Shabby-Check-Fabric-I-43-Full-Perm-SEAMLESS-Textures/2652892

But I can't remember for sure because the purple tint kinda masks it.

While I'm at it, eyes: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Free-Gift-Black-Hole-Kemono-Eye-Textures/7465258

Hat (I tinted it): https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KyuT-Sailor-Cap-Free-Gift/8012546

And the hair/glasses set, the only thing I paid for: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Project-Hair-Mega-Drive/9565549

I'd also recommend investing a little L$ in the Krankhaus hoodies.  They're fairly cheap and a lot of other creators have made free or cheap texture mods for them, so its like getting a fatpack of colors, with a little assembly required. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/145129/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=kemono+hoodie

woah.. thanks! (also, the FITTED Kemono T-shirt's bottom is curved into me, looking like a onesie and Idk how to fix it lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pudgyfurby The fitted tee is fitted to the avatar shape in ways that the kemono body doesn't always match.  Try messing with the sliders for hips?  I know that if you increase the boobs on your shape, the shirt will act like there's boobs even though the kemono chest stays the same.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...