Marketplace Unlisted Notifications

Kendrastasia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I signed on today and about 70 items form my market place were unlisted because there was no "content" in the listing.  However, I checked each and every single one of them, and everything has an item in the folders, some of them multiple items.  How the heck do I fix this??

Also, how do I get rid of listings on the marketplace merchant home page that shows items as being vacant, or listed wrong to clean up the look of it?

The same thing happened to me.  I'm wondering what happened? I will relist them and see what happens.  I think at this point only way to fix is relist the items.  I may wait till tommorow though for an official announcement before i do so i dont waste my time should it happen again.. 

To answer your  question at the bottom of your post, right click and edit each listing in viewer and it will take you to the listing and then at the top activate listing.  i havnt checked yet but all the info should be there.. hope that helps and to also let you know you werent the only one.

Edited by Cal Colter

I've been reporting for over a year that my Market Place is delisting, with no notice, or reason. Yesterday and today it happened again. This is on the weekends! I lost substantial income today. I've reported them on the Jira but was told to report here.

Pat A Kake

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-100560

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-41414

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-10613

Cal, regarding your comment to relist. I've gone so far as to delete original and relist as new. This didn't solve the problem. I also discovered early on wondering if the "autofill" had anything to do with this, however, items I didn't use autofill also have delisted. I went through over 600 items last year and double checked everything.

I have over 700 items to relist them all takes a long time. If I select more than 50 items to relist, it will lag and take forever.

Edited by Faye Feldragonne
added additional informaiton

This same thing happened to me only my stuff is actually GONE from my folders.  Perhaps because of the pop up I got saying my stuff was empty and me clicking it away.  I assumed it was just deleting the folders that WERE really empty not stuff that I know had items in it.  It happened to me right as I was placing a new item in my marketplace inventory.  I really hope they get this issue fixed soon.

• 1 month later...

I have had this problem for the last few months, probably longer.  It happened again last week, hundreds unlisted, just about caught up with me relisting, for them to be unlisted today.  This is really starting to get on my nerves, its very time consuming and affects my sales greatly.  What was a bit of fun has turned into a nightmare with the constant having to relist.  Any chance we are nearer to a fix, if not why not?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.