You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1. Judge others to be flawed and possibly beyond redemption.
  2. Promise a solution that only you can provide.
  3. Welcome people to follow you.
  4. Give them a long list of rules they have to obey.
  5. Demand they are loyal.
  6. Require everyone wear a special outfit and name tags, and move into the commune on the outskirts of Seoul or Waco.
  7. Suggest healing massages that require cleansing of intimate body parts using your sacred organs.
  8. Bury the husbands in the shed out back and impregnate all the wives.
  9. Burn your building down when the feds show up.

World's been on this ride enough times.

• Like 4

Living in the past never did me much good,as well as getting all hung up on the future..Life is best when it's served fresh.

I can't remember any time ever that I said "OMG!!! That is soo awesome!!\o/" to Anything I ever planned out..

Anchor just sounds like some cover word for,restrain..

Now foundation on the other hand..That sounds like something I could build on..;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I always liked Alan watts look on things.. For me it clicks,where others may click somewhere else..

I love Alan Watts. That yoga of his about going to sleep and never waking up (dying) compared to waking up after having never gone to sleep (being born) is something I think about often.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

I love Alan Watts. That yoga of his about going to sleep and never waking up (dying) compared to waking up after having never gone to sleep (being born) is something I think about often.

Oh yes,I love him also..I can turn one of his videos on and no matter how bad a day I've had..He brings me back down to the ground again.

If he was still around,I would have loved to have went and seen him speak..:)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JoeDex said:

Also, it is not a Christian centered life style, though I am a Christian and God,whatever form you think of, is a core part of the Anchors.

Now why do I suspect your 'Anchors' for a better live are 10 in number, and that one of them prohibits me from "coveting my neighbors ass", and another is wasted telling me which 'god' is the most important...

As for "God, whatever form you think of", how is "some fictional bs made up by con-artists in fancy robes as a way to get free food and lodging without having to work" going to help anchor my life?

If I had a dollar of LL credit for every "we're not a chistian group per say, but we do follow a similar path" group I've encountered over the last 30 odd years, I could buy every one of my alts a catwa head, maitreya body and a full wardrobe of hella-kewl outfits to go with it, and still have change.

Like I said earlier... Custom Brand of socio/religious claptrap...

I prefer the life of no rules. No one ever "has" to do anything. The only rules I follow are my own that I place on myself. I be there for people regardless of how much nope logic they give me if they let me be around them. Never tell others they "have" to do anything. Never judge. Never blame. People do bad/stupid things for a reason. Perhaps one I even gave them.

... Ended up a pet that way. Having it be ok to be mistrusted at first and for there to be distance. Now we're close as ever. Marvellous.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.