How i currently have: L$-15??

Joo Elman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Back to SL after long time and i not remember if i was have L$ or not... and i wasn't rent anything or buy anything before (only freebie) in SL and i wasn't have credit card info in my account too... but now i looking for put my credit card (VISA) info to my account... 

So How i currently have: L$-15??

who can i ask to help me to know how that happened?

4 answers to this question

You don't mention how long you have been gone, so I can only go with personal experience.

Perhaps you belong to a group that spreads it's listing costs (or others) among its members. I belonged to one where they would take 5L$ from my account every month. I was fine with that. In your case, maybe your total lindens on hand hit the zero mark and now you are in the negative range. When you replenish your lindens, the -15L$ will be taken from the new total to bring you up to date.

I suggest you check your transaction records on your dashboard to see where the missing lindens went. It should be listed there.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Joo Elman said:

Back to SL after long time and i not remember if i was have L$ or not... and i wasn't rent anything or buy anything before (only freebie) in SL and i wasn't have credit card info in my account too... but now i looking for put my credit card (VISA) info to my account... 

So How i currently have: L$-15??

who can i ask to help me to know how that happened?

look at your accountpage to see the right amount of L$, the viewer can update the rigth data a bit slow sometimes.

Most likely it's caused by group liabilities, those go on, no matter if you'r online or not.

Thank you so much "Jerilynn Lemon"  and thank you too so much "Alwin Alcott" for your amazing replay and help me.... i have been "check your transaction records on your dashboard" as you said before i put my question here and find it empty and tried To call SL in them phone "+18002941067"  before and now and there no one to answer me... but they was answer from few years ago in anytime...

I really now can't trust to put my VISA Card to buy L$

I Hope to find way to contact with anyone in LL to can help me directly ....

• Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 4:51 PM, Joo Elman said:

tried To call SL in them phone "+18002941067"  before and now and there no one to answer me...

Depending on when you called, you may have run into the USA Labor Day holiday. Most of the Linden office staff wasoff. Plus they posted notices that additional office support people would be of for the holiday.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.