My Marketplace Store everytime is asking to upload photo when using Quick Fill form

ShiftingReality

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello , 
When I use already listed items photos , allways need to add photo again and again .Before already listed uploaded photos were showing and was easy to make list now is asking everytime to upload again the photo .Is possible to check pls , or listing item need every time uploading photo not matter if use already listed items info.When I started Listing my items was no such problem then happened bug or something keep doing same . Thanks

I have never in nine years had the photos show up when using Quick Fill. Always need to upload a photo again (and yes, usually another photo since it is a similar product; you cannot relist the same product legally.  

This is NOT Linden Lab, just residents so if you think there is truly a problem you will need to put in a support ticket. Use "Marketplace" as the area you are writing about.  It is possible since you appear to be new, that there WAS a bug that was keeping the photos in for QuickFill for awhile and they fixed that :D.   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.