Land with FREE extra prims and low prices too on Riviera Island

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Riviera Island is a lovely peaceful sim which has a central lake with a gazebo for anyone to use. I have owned Riviera Island since May 2013. It is my only sim and is nearly always full with long term residents.

I will never raise my prices to account for the extra prims from LL as these prims are a gift for us all.

We currently have 2 parcels of land available.

Sunrise 4A SV (Sea View) is a lovely medium sized parcel of land with really nice neighbours and like all the parcels very quiet. Come and take advantage of the lovely SL sunrise or keep the windlight setting already on the parcel.

South 9 SV Sea View and Lake View is a lovely large parcel of land again with really nice neighbours and like all the parcels very quiet. You will be spolt for choice here, lake view or sea view or with some clever design take advantage of both!

To view these parcels come to the information and Sales area and you will see the advertising boards on the wall, Click the one you want to look at and you will receive a notecard and LM's to the parcel, and one back to the information area and one to the rental meters which are behind the wall that these boards are on.

Riviera Island Information and Sales area: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Riviera Island/177/205/21/

PERMANENT SPECIAL OFFER

597115496ae32_RIVIERAISLANDSpecialOffer2017JantoDecdiscount.jpg.5c32b67cd68df3e0d111a09bdab3b8ca.jpg

COVENANT - the important bits.

No refunds

No ban lines, please use a security device instead if you need one

Please try not to make water too near to your land boundaries as it can case bad problems with your land and your neighbours land. Also try not to make water too deep on the edges

Thank you

If you have any questions please contact Venetia Cazalet by IM in world or at venetiacazalet@gmail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.