This Thread Is Now Locked

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know it's against the rules to even discuss a moderation (silly rule, imo) but I'm going to risk it again. This time I agree with locking the thread. It's probable that everything that was worth saying had already been said, and it had started on a downhill path. Imo, it's good that it was locked before it began to plumb the depths that forum threads can reach.

I just wanted to say that.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 3

It's a shame really that the thread was locked. You might have eventually realized you weren't really trying to help Prok at at all, but instead trying to control her due your disturbance over being an unacknowledged Green Dot King on her blog.
When receiving help from anyone, a person should be able to choose a PREFERRED METHOD from the solutions offered -- you are controlling and not helping the person when you won't allow that.

Good grief. You just won't give up. You really are spoiling for a fight. It looked that way in the locked thread, and even more so here in this one.

Ok. One reply post from me, and then I'm done with anything you have to say.

1. You are right. I wasn't trying to help Prok. I don't know where you got the idea from that I was. Prok didn't ask for any help. That wasn't why she started the thread.

2. I wasn't trying to control anybody - nobody at all.

3. You haven't got a clue about the green dots episode. You simply don't know what happened, and I won't explain it to you.

4. You don't know much about the 'preferred method' thing either, and I'm not going to explain it to you. It's finished.

5. You're making stuff up.

6. Are you Prok?

You may now have the last word if you wish, because I am not going to be pulled into a silly, and completely unnecessary, argument with you. I told you in the locked thread that you would drag it down if you weren't careful, and that's just what you did. You may do the same with this one, but I won't help you to do it.

Good day to you.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.