JunQueen

Cedar Point Family Community Roleplay

Welcome to the New and Improved Cedar Point Family Community!

We are currently a 1 sim Family Community(Human Avatars Only Please!) looking to grow and expand. We have beautiful homes ready for rent at a rate of 1.5L per prim! We currently have a Summer Renter Event where if you rent for one month you get a week free! Yup, a week free! Can't pass that up! 

Every Friday Night we have the Friday Movie Night Drive in located in the parking lot of the Pub and Lounge! Movie Night is every Friday at 8pm SLT. 

We have jobs open for PD, FD and Hospital Staff (We actually need Doctors and Nurses and a bunch of Hospital Staff)

We have a Gym. Arcade. Park(With a Water Park inside), Grocery Store, Money System, Combat System, Pub&Bar, Adult Lounge (No Kids allowed), Bowling Alley, Skating Rink, Bank. 

So come check us out, let's all become a happy family community and let's all grow together. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ocean Of Orchids/165/132/22

0566d9cc2ea8522ea76946c756a8544b.png

Edited by JunQueen
  • Like 1

Family friendly, great residents.  We don't just stay stuck in our houses here, we get out and meet each other, have fun, hang out.  A great place to call home.

Very nice place to live, we love to hang out with each other.... We even have movie night where we can all come together for a night of fun and enjoyment as a community.

Come join us! We're extremely active and always looking to have some RP going.

Jobs available for the PD, FD and Hospital! 

Hello! I'm Emma and I'm new to SL. I have been browsing the forums, blogs, YouTube, and exploring a bit inworld trying to get the hang of things. I've been interested in SL for many years but never took the leap to join.

Anyhow, I've had my account for 3 days now and I love it. I've not made any friends yet because I'm trying to learn and read as much as I can about SL. All I've managed to do so far is work on my appearance which still needs work lol.

Anyway, I'm looking for a place to call home which of course requires lindens. I'd like a job and all the jobs I see for newbies are degrading. I'd like something that I'm actually good at in RL. I have experience in the medical field and am now in school for interior design. Just trying to find my way in the world! I'd be willing and interested in working for a place to live until I can save up money to pay my own way. Even just a job without a place to live would be nice. I'll be purchasing the full account soon so that will help, but until then I'd still like to get my foot in the door! Hopefully someone can give me a chance or offer some good advice. I'm a very hard worker and I learn quickly.

Thank you for reading! Have a great day!