I was wondering if we all take down all those walls, rocks, privacy screens .  We all can enjoy our gardens, our neighbors gardens.  You can stay with your ban lines and anyhow I can tilt my camera and see your beautiful garden.  Sure we all set our lands for no one to talk to each other but we can still wonder with our cameras seeing beautiful gardens and not seeing neighbors avatars.  I believe we all can enjoy seeing how our lands become bigger just seeing our neighbors backyards. For me is a pleasure looking around and seeing all those amazing lands with amazing gardens.  Amen. 

This only works if your neighbors don't have a bunch of gaudy neon light emitting odd objects all over their land.

I've never had any trouble camming past the walls, rocks, privacy screens, etc.... to enjoy any wonderful landscaping that might be there.

The worst sims are the ones that allow vertical land walls between parcels. I remember one  that was all 4096 sq m parcels, and a land wall around each one.

I can derender a prim screen,  I can't do anything about land walls, except not live there.

:)

I pay more to live on a private community with a covenant for this very reason. I like feeling like I live in a neighborhood. 

• Like 1

I hate covenant controlled neighborhoods in RL - primarily because I've got too much rebel in me and hate rules (even when I agree with them) - and I hate convenants in SL for pretty much the same reason.

In anything gets to bad down on the land, I just retreat to the skies for a while and it all eventually settles out.

• Like 1

I love covenants irl and in SL. I'm one of the only people I know who actually prefers rl covenants. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 2:47 PM, Tabla said:

I was wondering if we all take down all those walls, rocks, privacy screens .  We all can enjoy our gardens, our neighbors gardens.  You can stay with your ban lines and anyhow I can tilt my camera and see your beautiful garden.  Sure we all set our lands for no one to talk to each other but we can still wonder with our cameras seeing beautiful gardens and not seeing neighbors avatars.  I believe we all can enjoy seeing how our lands become bigger just seeing our neighbors backyards. For me is a pleasure looking around and seeing all those amazing lands with amazing gardens.  Amen. 

I have had the same thought- if you really want to be "alone", why not put up or rent a skybox? I don't get why people rent ground level lovely land and then destroy it with walls/screens/etc.