You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering if we all take down all those walls, rocks, privacy screens .  We all can enjoy our gardens, our neighbors gardens.  You can stay with your ban lines and anyhow I can tilt my camera and see your beautiful garden.  Sure we all set our lands for no one to talk to each other but we can still wonder with our cameras seeing beautiful gardens and not seeing neighbors avatars.  I believe we all can enjoy seeing how our lands become bigger just seeing our neighbors backyards. For me is a pleasure looking around and seeing all those amazing lands with amazing gardens.  Amen. 

This only works if your neighbors don't have a bunch of gaudy neon light emitting odd objects all over their land.

I've never had any trouble camming past the walls, rocks, privacy screens, etc.... to enjoy any wonderful landscaping that might be there.

I hate covenant controlled neighborhoods in RL - primarily because I've got too much rebel in me and hate rules (even when I agree with them) - and I hate convenants in SL for pretty much the same reason.

In anything gets to bad down on the land, I just retreat to the skies for a while and it all eventually settles out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 2:47 PM, Tabla said:

I was wondering if we all take down all those walls, rocks, privacy screens .  We all can enjoy our gardens, our neighbors gardens.  You can stay with your ban lines and anyhow I can tilt my camera and see your beautiful garden.  Sure we all set our lands for no one to talk to each other but we can still wonder with our cameras seeing beautiful gardens and not seeing neighbors avatars.  I believe we all can enjoy seeing how our lands become bigger just seeing our neighbors backyards. For me is a pleasure looking around and seeing all those amazing lands with amazing gardens.  Amen. 

I have had the same thought- if you really want to be "alone", why not put up or rent a skybox? I don't get why people rent ground level lovely land and then destroy it with walls/screens/etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.